Intimidating TBR Tag, and Tags in General

So, on YouTube, BookTubers pass around video tags, where they answer various book questions. These are fun to watch, and also answer. So I figure I'll do them sometimes, to amuse myself. I'll start with this one, because it's short and, unlike many BookTube tags, is not romance- or YA-heavy. Intimidating TBR 1. What book have you been unable to finish? The Name of The Rose, Umberto Eco. It's great, amazing, intriguing, and by God is it dense. Love it thus far, will continue, not holding my breath. 2. What book have you yet to read because you just haven't had the time? So many, but I'll say the three-volume Penguin Classics edition of The Thousand-and-One Nights. Over two thousand pages total. 3. What book have you yet to read because it's a sequel? Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson. Third in the Mistborn series, I'll get to it when I eventually finish book two. 4. What book have you yet to read because it's brand new? An Obvious Fact by Craig Johnson. Just haven't gotten to it, yet. 5. What book have you yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it? More Horowitz Horror, Anthony Horowitz, because I rage-quit the first one. 6. What book have you yet to read because you're just not in the mood for it? Catch-22, Joseph Heller, as a satire about war and madness is rarely what I want. 7. What book have you yet to read because it's humongous?  The Fireman, Joe Hill. There are several that could fit this question, but it;s certainly true. 8. What book have you yet to read because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews? A Passage to Shambhala, Kevin Costner et al. 9. What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile? Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes.